Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1-5-11

Tired, sick day. I have a nasty cold. I even went to the Dr. Worried about Pneumonia. I'm fine...just a cold. Eli slept on me for two hours this morning. He was very easy on me. I tried to sleep, but couldn't. I missed the walk.



When Zoe got home, I took the kids to the sciencecenter. If you're ever in Ithaca with kids, it's worth stopping there. If that wasn't enough while being sick, Zoe needed basketball sneakers. We made our way to the sneaker shop, and Eli slept the whole time in my arms while Z tried on shoes. Here's what she picked:


The new sneaks



 
Laurie had to work late tonight, so Eli and I had a snack. He really likes bagels. I was feeding him some banana, and he spotted his bagel across the table and pointed to it. This bagel has spent the better part of the day being dragged around by Eli, so you can imagine what it looks like at this point. Wait, I'll show you.

Eli and his bagel

Basketball practice tonight from 7-8 and bed! Saturday is the first game. Tomorrow, Laurie, Eli, and I head to Rochester. Eli has surgery on Friday. Probably no postings until Monday. I managed to video Eli climbing the stairs today. Tough holding the camera and making sure he does not fall backwards.




No comments:

Post a Comment