Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Catching up...

Eli's surgery came and went. We're dealing with after effects, which we expected. All in all, the experience hasn't been as traumatic as I thought it would be. More exhausting, than anything. Here is a picture of Eli in the Recovery Room. In this picture, Eli is doped up on morphine. Poor kid. He is back to being his wild self.




Zoë and I went skiing on Sunday. Conditions are getting better. We spent most of our day on Illiad, an easier black diamond. Zoë is doing really well skiing, and I'm skiing better than I ever have, which isn't that great. The parabolic skis really help. The quote of the day:
Daryl: I think I just heard someone say Wienerville, Pennsylvania
Zoë: There must be a lot of boys there.





It's been an uneventful week, but nice anyway. My parents came in today to help out. We went to the Lincoln St. Diner. This was Eli's first diner experience. I think he liked it. If you're in Ithaca and have a penchant for good diner food, this is your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment